Flying Misfits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Star Base

4 posters

Go down

Operation Star Base Empty Operation Star Base

Post  Marric Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:16 pm

This is the sector development plan/goal for the immediate future of the Flying Misfits.

Reminder: DON'T harvest energy tiles below 400! If this means you have to travel to a different sector DO SO.

New buildings:
When Hermione Granger gets 1000xp I'm going to take down my Plastics and have her put one up in its place.
I while than build a BW factory at 9,19.
We also need someone to build a electronics facility at 10,18
This will give us all the buildings we need to upgrade to an SB

Upgrading buildings
Nafaka's and Legion's Smelters: production lvl 6 w/ 240 capacity
Carmen's Smelter: lvl 4 w/ 100 capacity (this is a "temporary" smelter and will be taken down once we get our initial buildings up and upgraded)
Space Farms - Leave as is for now (once SB is built they will need to be lvl 6 +)
Electronics Facilities: lvl 5 w/ 240 capacity
Hermione's Buildings: lvl 1 100 capacity (when the second electronics goes up plastics: lvl 3 180 capacity)

The TO
the TO should ONLY be buying Metal Electronics and BWs!
Maxes and prices should be set as follows
150 metal @ 400 per ton
100 electronics @ 650 per ton
50 battle weapons @ 3000 per ton (this will be a loss for importing, but at our production cost and Nafaka is already spending a lot of money to get this thing built)
Now that uses 300 capacity (what a TO starts with), I don't want to waste limited resources upgrading a TO we are just going to replace soon enough. Nafaka if you have already expand capacity I would suggest upping the max on ore so we can store that for building upgrades.

Any excess materials should be sold to the planet or a nearby SB (NOT to the TO)

Since the economy is so small we only need one trader - I'd request that be me, since I have the second biggest ship and need to be there to oversee stuff and I need the money. Wink

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by Marric on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marric
Marric

Back to top Go down

Operation Star Base Empty Re: Operation Star Base

Post  Legion Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:29 pm

This looks like one mighty plan! I agree with Marric doing the trading; it leaves the rest of the group to gain skills and/or ranks and/or xp. Anybody btw should feel free to stock Cebalrai with Energy, as that planet is growing well, and we would like to keep it hat way for a while,...

edit: note that some trading possibilities are offered to us by Sonata in the neighbouring system of... starts with an Es... whazzit, Subra... its two farms and a starbase, but hey... Smile
Legion
Legion

http://www.wcaonline.nl

Back to top Go down

Post  Nafaka Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:44 pm

The TO is now set to buy only Metal, Electronics and, BW.
Sorry to all who need to get rid of commodities, Maybe we can get another TO put up in time.
This one needs to be turned into a SB
Nafaka
Nafaka

Back to top Go down

Operation Star Base Empty Carmen's Exp

Post  Carmen Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:50 pm

Erm, i'm already over 1k exp.
i have two buildings up.....
the third slot is unavailable at the moment due to prior decisions, and i know this adversly affects the alliance, but it needs to stay unavailable for the moment.
as for 100k exp......a long time off.

when the smelter is no longer needed, then i will have space for whatever is there, but i owe MAA about 500k cr, and so my building there is paying it off.

Carmen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nafaka Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:54 pm

completely understandable.
Nafaka
Nafaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Nafaka Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:21 pm

The TO is now Star Base Foreign Land Very Happy
Nafaka